Organizational governance in a medical practice consists of developing long-term strategies and the strategic direction of an organization. Organizational governance involves the ability to facilitate the corporate legal structure, define policy and define the organization’s culture.
Organizational governance performance objectives include:
Legal structure and governance
- Discuss legal structures and their impact on organizations.
- List and define organizational policies and procedures.
- List and define the types of committees within a governance structure.
- Illustrate and define board composition and procedural rules.
Corporate mission, vision and value statement implementation
- Manage a non-patient accounts receivable.
- Analyze and design a cash flow projection.