Uniformed Service 1 Year Auto-Renew
Active-duty members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service receive this special discounted rate. This membership package includes a one-year membership and waived application fee for the ACMPE board certification program.
You may also contact the service center to purchase this product at 877.275.6462 ext. 1888.
When you join, you have a partner in practice management that provides you a wealth of resources and opportunities. MGMA Membership is an investment in your career and your organization.
Join today and experience for yourself why more than 60,000 medical practice professionals have become members.
Award-winning professional publications
Member exclusive web content and benchmarking tools
The latest legislative/regulatory updates and impacts
Access to professional certification and fellowship
Dynamic networking, research and support opportunities
- Online Member Community with directory, discussion forums, and eGroups to connect with fellow members online or through our mobile app
- More than 25 discussion groups
- Launch Pad, a special community just for those in the first 7 years of their healthcare career
Professional development and educational resources
- Member savings (20-70 percent) on dozens of practice management books
- Scholarships offered to promote healthcare leaders' personal and professional growth in the advancement of the practice management profession
- Discounted registration on 100+ educational programs offered annually including:
If you are having any issue with checking out, please contact the MGMA service center at 877.275.6462 ext. 1888 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are glad to help!
HOW AUTO-RENEWAL WORKS
By selecting auto-renewal membership, after one year your card will automatically be charged to renew your MGMA membership for another year. This makes it easy to keep your membership current. You may cancel future renewals anytime with no obligation or penalty by visiting My Dashboard here on the MGMA website.
MGMA reserves the right to request an official documentation to verify eligibility for this type of membership.