Are you overwhelmed and stressed about the overall health of your organization – financially and operationally
? Do you want to begin driving significant change, but not sure where to start and what strategies to use? Looking to engage your team and increase alignment so everyone can help identify and implement solutions? What is it costing you to try to fix everything on your own?
Don't wait until you lose more high-performers or miss the opportunity to help more patients. It's time to reset, reimagine and relaunch the organization of your dreams with the Day Zero Blueprint™
This program will help create a step-by-step strategy to drive alignment and engagement across your organization. We will work with you to implement this methodology and transform ailing elements of your organization via techniques and strategies that have been used multiple times to yield milti-million-dollar improvements and increases in both patient and team experience
. This program can be applied across all specialties, organization sizes and types, from single- to multi-specialty and clinic outpatient or procedural/surgical organizations.
Day Zero Blueprint Details
- Eight weeks of live 75-minute sessions – with teaching, rapid action sessions, and small group breakouts
- Additional weekly live small group coaching/Q&A session for the duration of the 8-week program
- Private Facebook Community to network and learn from your colleagues, additional Q&A opportunities, and bonus content
- Lifetime, recorded access to all sessions
- Customizable tools and templates
- *BONUS*: John Maxwell DISC Style Assessment and Training for you and another key practice leader
What have previous outcomes been?
- One organization increased Practice Margin by over $4 million per year through a series of informed actions like optimizing clinical flow, increasing standard work, and creating processes to support desired outcomes.
- Physician practice grew arrived visits by 26% (over 40,000 visits) annually
- Improved patient, provider and staff satisfaction while increasing volume and reducing expense per WRVU by 6%.
- Decreased patient cycle time by over 60 minutes for new patients and process wait time by 75%.
- Surgical practice optimized workflow and templates to increase surgical yield, growing their volume by over 3300 cases annually, an almost 40% increase.
- Increased patient satisfaction and received overwhelming comments about decreased wait time and smoother flow.
- Reduced bottlenecks in patient flow by reducing front-line office tasks, smoothing image utilization, overall increasing volume and better space utilization.
- Transformed provider frustration and burnout into an environment where providers are happier, less stressed, and seeing more patients in less time.
- Building clarity and alignment across your entire organization.
- Learning and implementing strategies to engage your employees and providers in helping you solve problems, so you do not have to carry the burden of change alone!
- Identifying areas for rapid expense reduction or margin growth without sacrificing your team or negatively impacting patient care.
- Improving accountability and engagement — reducing loss of high-performing staff and providers.
- Increasing leader satisfaction by creating an environment where they can lead and not merely put out fires.
- Transforming the organization to create a culture of innovation and excellence.
We want to hear more about your unique organization
and the challenges you face, in addition to sharing the other unique offerings from this innovative program
. Please connect with us today
to start of with a simple discussion at your convenience!
Created and led by Adrienne Lloyd, MHA, FACHE
20+ Year Transformational Healthcare Executive
CEO & Founder, Optimize Healthcare
Certified John Maxwell Leadership Coach & Lean/Six Sigma
Adrienne created the Day Zero Blueprint™, to help CEOs, COOs, Service Line Executives, and physician practice owners create an optimized practice with an engaged team that works together to improve patient care and organizational performance.