The American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE) has provided Certificates, Board Certification, and Fellowship for over 60 years to members to both learn, achieve, the standard of knowledge needed to run a successful medical practice, and to lead organizations.
Invest in the future of your staff through these unique career advancement opportunities and allow your organization to demonstrate their medical practice knowledge. These opportunities can help increase engagement, reduce turnover and improve productivity within your team.
ACMPE OM Offerings Brochure
LINKED: Article interview of candidate who completed Board Certification through their organization
ACMPE Offerings Pricing:
- NEW! The ACMPE Credentialing Pass: This is your organization’s all-access pass to ACMPE offerings for one year. One year agreements for ACMPE offerings may be added to your membership at any time
- Unlimited ACMPE Certificate registrations
- Bulk access to exams for ACMPE Board Certification registrations
- For all ACMPE offerings, we deliver special pricing for groups of 5 or more
- Exclusive pricing by quantity
Currently an organizational member looking to offer credentialing opportunities or interested in becoming an organizational member? Fill out the interest form on the right or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificates are a micro-learning opportunity to acquire and be recognized for specific
competencies based on the Body of Knowledge (BOK). There are no eligibility or
maintenance requirements. MGMA offers various levels of certificates stackable with all ACMPE
ACMPE BOARD CERTIFICATION
- PRINCIPLES OF PRACTICE MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE
- A primary training program of the core principles of medical practice administration, based on top areas of Body of Knowledge. Completion of assessment(s) results in the Principals of Practice Management Certificate. A great training in preparing to complete your CMPE. Completion will result in a Certificate with PPMC credentials for use.
- DOMAIN-SPECIFIC CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS
- Covering one of the six domains based on the BOK, broken into topics and skills to cover in-depth information. Completion will result in Certificate for a specific domain, with credentials for use.
- TOPIC-SPECIFIC CERTIFICATES
- Each is created to teach competencies based on topics and skills pertinent to the BOK domains. Completion of assessment results in certificate of understanding the specific learning outcomes.
The Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) credential is recognized as the professional standard in medical practice management. Recognizing professionals who meet established knowledge, skills, or competencies. Organizations using ACMPE for staff development increasingly view Board Certification as a necessary tool in establishing and identifying the standard of excellence in medical practice administration.
A Fellow of ACMPE (FACMPE) is the most prestigious professional designation in the medical practice management community. As a Fellow, you’ll find a platform to demonstrate leadership, innovation, and professional engagement in the healthcare industry and the advancement of the medical group management profession.