Leading Healthcare with Purpose and Strategy: A Thought Leadership Exploration - on demand
This webinar — recorded on September 19, 2023 — is eligible for ACMPE and CEU credit.
In the face of rising operating costs and other rapidly evolving challenges, purpose-driven leadership and effective strategic planning are increasingly crucial for medical practice leaders. For two consecutive years, medical group leaders have reported almost universal and unwelcome increases in their organizations’ operating costs, according to MGMA Stat polling.
Join us for an engaging panel of industry experts from MGMA Consulting who will dive into the intersection of purpose-driven leadership and strategic planning. Discover how purpose-driven leadership can inspire teams, foster innovation and create a lasting impact in your medical practice or healthcare organization. Attendees will receive practical approaches and knowledge to address the ongoing challenges of rising costs, a tight labor market and more.
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Point out the significance of purpose-driven leadership in medical practice settings and its impact on employee engagement, patient satisfaction and overall organizational performance
- Outline different strategic planning frameworks and techniques applicable to medical practice leadership for aligning strategic initiatives to the organization's purpose and goals
- Examine effective communication and operationalization of purpose and strategy within medical organizations, fostering a purpose-driven culture and strategic execution
Delivery method: Internet Live Course | Group Internet Based
Learning level: Beginner - Education designed to provide a general understanding of a topic or knowledge area.
Learning format: Traditional
Advance preparation: None
Duration: 60 minutes
Claiming Credit: If you wish to claim continuing education credit, you must attend the live webinar or if you watch the recording, respond to the integrated polls in order to meet the interactivity requirement required by accrediting organizations.
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
For detailed continuing education credit information, click here.
This webinar consisted of a 60-minute presentation, interactive polls and a question-and-answer session.
You will receive informational emails with login instructions, handout materials and the recording.