Crack the Codes: CMS Updates, Split/Shared and Incident-to Billing for Revenue Optimization - on demand
This webinar — recorded on August 15, 2023 — is eligible for ACMPE and CEU credit.
Join us as we dive into some of the latest coding updates from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). We will explore the current state and future implications of split/shared billing, providing insights and strategies to optimize reimbursement. Additionally, we will conduct a comprehensive review of incident-to billing, discussing its key aspects and compliance considerations. Attendees will gain practical knowledge, tools and actionable takeaways to enhance their medical practice's coding, ensure compliance and maximize their revenue cycle.
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Examine the latest coding updates and guidelines from CMS for accurate and compliant coding practices in medical practices
- Outline the latest on split/shared billing and how to optimize reimbursement now and in the future
- Break down incident-to billing requirements to ensure compliance and avoid payment denials or audits
Delivery method: Internet Live Course | Group Internet Based
Learning level: Beginner - Education designed to provide a general understanding of a topic or knowledge area.
Learning format: Traditional
Advance preparation: None
Duration: 60 minutes
Claiming Credit: If you wish to claim continuing education credit, you must attend the live webinar or if you watch the recording, respond to the integrated polls in order to meet the interactivity requirement required by accrediting organizations.
- ACMPE, medical practice administrators in certification and Fellowship through ACMPE
- CEU, generic continuing education credit
For detailed continuing education credit information, click here.
This webinar consisted of a 60-minute presentation, interactive polls and a question-and-answer session.
You will receive informational emails with login instructions, handout materials and the recording.