Leading healthcare executives join MGMA’s board, paving the way for better practices and innovation in care
Englewood, CO – Oct. 31, 2017 – Today Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) announces changes to its 2017-2018 Board of Directors as the association continues its path toward the next chapter. The incoming board includes a new chair, Yvette T. Doran, and three new board members selected from among the nation’s top healthcare business executives.
New Board Chair Yvette Doran, MBA, FACMPE, is the Chief Operating Officer for Ascension Medical Group, a part of Saint Thomas Medical Partners, Nashville. Doran brings more than 20 years of experience in healthcare administration to the role, beginning her career in private practice and moving into positions with independent groups, hospital-owned organizations, national corporations, for-profit and non-for-profit, as well as faith-based Catholic healthcare. Joining MGMA early in her career, she has served as a volunteer leader at various levels of national and local MGMA chapters, serving on the national MGMA board for three years.
“MGMA is committed to bettering the practice of medical groups across the U.S. through innovation, talent, data insights and adaptation,” said Halee Fischer-Wright, MD, MMM, FAAP, CMPE, President and Chief Executive Officer at MGMA. “Our new and returning board members truly encapsulate these core values. I look forward to working with them to move the needle in the healthcare conversation and influence critical healthcare decisions in this ever-changing landscape.”
New members appointed to the MGMA Board of Directors include:
Changes to the MGMA Board include:
- Ryan Campbell, FACHE, FACMPE, Corporate Director, Physician Services, DCH Health Systems, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Gregory S. Feltenberger, PHD, MBA, FACMPE, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Idaho Urologic Institute PA, Meridian, ID
- Lindsey K. Tubbs, MBA, FACMPE, Senior Clinical Department Administrator, Department of Internal Medicine, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX
Returning MGMA Board members include:
- Ronald W. Holder Jr, MHA, FACMPE, FACHE, Vice-President, Medical Specialties - Central Texas, Baylor Scott & White Health, Temple, TX, will serve as MGMA immediate past chair.
- Yvette T. Doran, MBA, FACMPE, Chief Operating Officer, Saint Thomas Medical Partners, Nashville, TN, will serve as Board Chair.
- Todd D. Grages, MSBA, FACMPE, FACHE, President and Chief Executive Officer, Methodist Physicians Clinic, Omaha, NE, will serve as Board Vice Chair.
- Karen Marcelo, FACMPE, Director, Medical Operations, Advocate Physician Partners, Advocate Health Care, Rolling Meadows, IL, will serve as finance and audit chair.
- Mike Biselli, President and Chief Executive Officer, Catalyst Health-Tech Innovation, Denver, CO
- Eric D. Crockett, MBA, FACMPE, Vice Chair, Provider Relations, Assistant Professor, Health Care Systems Engineering, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Bradley J. Eshbaugh, MBA, FACMPE, FACHE, FHM, Chief Administrative Officer, iNDIGO Health Partners, Traverse City, MI
- Halee Fischer-Wright, MD, MMM, FAAP, CMPE, MGMA-ACMPE, president and chief executive officer, MGMA, Englewood, CO
- William R. Hambsh, CPA, FACMPE, Chief Executive Officer, North Florida Women’s Care, Tallahassee, FL
- Anne C. Hill, MBA, FACMPE, Chief Executive Officer, Gastroenterology Associates of the Piedmont, PA (GAP), Winston-Salem, NC
- Kyle D. Matthews, CMPE, Chief Executive Officer, Phoenix Heart PLLC, Glendale, AZ
- Richard T. Schlosberg IV, MD, FAAP, Pediatrician and Co-Owner, ABCD Pediatrics, San Antonio, TX
- Jeffrey William Smith, CPA, CGMA, MBA, CMPE, President and Chief Executive Officer of Piedmont Healthcare PA, Statesville, NC