Medical practice management is a profession that presents unique challenges. Managing the revenue cycle, developing physician compensation plans and understanding the nuances of Medicare’s regulatory environment are a small sample of the knowledge required of healthcare executives.
The Body of Knowledge Review Series, 4th Edition expands upon the framework of the Body of Knowledge for Medical Practice Management, 4th Edition to add detail to the breadth of knowledge that healthcare executives need to succeed.
This book series is intended to serve as a study guide for the ACMPE board certification exams.
See descriptions for all six volumes in the Body of Knowledge Review Series, 4th Edition:
The ACMPE Board Certification Exam Workbook is a valuable tool to help you confidently approach the exam by putting broad medical practice concepts into a real-world perspective. The workbook provides you with:
- A systematic, guided, and interactive approach
- A review of all aspects of medical practice management
- A hybrid learning approach that combines the characteristics of content review and assessment
- A lighter overview and treatment of the content than a textbook
- An interactive approach to guide you through assessments, practice questions, and detailed answers
Refunds will not be issued for eBook purchases.
Contact the MGMA Service Center for cancellations or refunds.
Complaint resolution policy
Please contact the MGMA Service Center toll-free at 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462) for issues or concerns with this book.
How to access your eBook
Following your purchase of an MGMA eBook, your eBook will be added to your saved items in your Dashboard. To access the files, please sign in to MGMA.com and visit "My Dashboard".
eBooks will be made available as .epub and .pdf for some titles.
Recommended file types depend on the devices used to access the eBook:
- PC or Mac — EPUB or PDF.
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch — EPUB or PDF.
- Kindle and Kindle Fire — PDF.
- Android — EPUB.
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet — EPUB.
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders — EPUB.
If a pdf version is not listed, it is not available for this specific title.
Using your eBook
In order to access your eBook, you must have one of the following:
- PC or Mac
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Kindle and Kindle Fire
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders
Kindle is a free option to view the eBook and can be downloaded here